Become a diddi dance Franchisee and join us in our mission to
Get Children Moving!
Is this for you?
Whether you’re a parent/ex-dancer/ex-business employee our business can suit anyone who wants to run a Franchise business. The success of the themes and lesson plans offer so much reward as a teacher and the financial returns are high for low set up costs. Our franchise package, which is fully accredited by the Children’s Activities Association, provides training and ongoing support as well as some of the following benefits:
- Full training in the diddi dance style, a programme fully endorsed by the EMD Academy
- A unique concept toddler activity – keeping children fit and active whilst having fun.
- Class syllabus’ that nurture toddlers’ natural love of moving to music.
- Computer generated sole territory with exclusive rights to run under the diddi dance trademark.
- Franchise kit including operating manual, business stationery and original music.
- Fully researched lesson plans, with copyrights constantly evolving and developing.
- A fully integrated online CRM system
diddi dance’s 2016 franchisee satisfaction survey results were 95% – Click here to see the report summary
As a diddi dance franchisee you would:
- Manage your diddi dance business in an exclusive territory of equal potential to other Franchisees in the UK. To see whether or not a diddi dance is already running in your area visit our Locations page or to see if your local diddi dance is available to purchase visit our Resale page.
- Source all venues for classes and manage venue costs.
- Teach diddi dance classes for all preschool children within this territory.
- Offer the Party Package in your territory.
- Manage any staff you employ for your diddi dance business, for example dance teachers.
- Market and advertise your diddi dance business (grass roots marketing/magazine advertising).
- Become the ‘face’ of diddi dance for your exclusive territory through effective PR.
- Have the flexibility to create your own promotions/pricing/special offers etc.
- Have a personally rewarding business, which adds to the community.
Does this describe you?
- You have a DBS registration or be willing to obtain one (mandatory).
- You love interacting not only with children but adults too.
- You are hard working and ambitious.
- You have boundless energy – it takes a lot to keep this age group engaged.
- You have the determination and an enthusiasm to succeed.
YES? Then we want to speak to you!
But don’t just take our word for it. Hear what some of our diddi dancers have to say about diddi dance franchising:
Please fill in the form below to receive our Franchise Prospectus. The Franchise Prospectus highlights the cost of the Franchise Package, what’s included in the Franchise Package, the Earning Potentials for a Franchise and further frequently asked questions are answered. This will be emailed to you so please check your spam folder if you have not received it within 2 days.
From reading the Franchise Prospectus if you feel diddi dance is for you then you can attend an Open Day where you will see a diddi dance class in action and afterwards meet Anne-Marie, the founder of diddi dance, along with Franchise Director Rebecca to receive more information about the business.
Follow @diddifranchise on twitter.
Feel free to contact Franchise Director Rebecca Horrell by email on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need further assistance with your enquiry.