Join an award-winning, family-friendly, supportive network and be in business for yourself, not by yourself!
Can I run a franchise as a partnership?
Yes, of course! We have a few franchises currently running as partnerships – diddi dance Essex, diddi dance Cannock Chase, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield & Surrounding and diddi dance Plymouth & Surrounding. So if you have a friend, family member or work colleague you would like to start a diddi dance franchise with get in touch today!
Can two franchises run in the same area?
Unfortunately, no. Unlike a licence, as a franchisee you will receive an exclusive territory that only you can run classes in. Unsure if there is already a franchise running in your area? Visit our Locations page to see where current diddi dances are operating or contact Franchise Director Rebecca to confirm if your area is available or not. You can also check our Resale page to see if the diddi dance in your area might be available for purchase from the current franchisee.
How big are the franchise territories?
The territories we award are made up of 12,000 2-4 year olds. We base our territories on population and not area size so each franchise has a fair amount of accessibility to children in the area. Therefore, some territories that are in or around city centres will be smaller than those out in rural areas, but all will have the same customer base size available to them.
How do I go about applying for a loan with your preferred loan companies?
After attending an Open Day further information about diddi dance, franchising, running your own business and loan opportunities will be sent through to you. We suggest not contacting a loan company until after you have more details about running the business, as this will all be necessary when inquiring or applying for a loan.
When do your Open Days take place?
diddi dance Open Days take place once a month. They are always on a Wednesday and in South East London from 11 am to 3 pm. Further details can be disclosed after your initial enquiry is placed.
How long could the process take from attending an Open Day to launching the first class?
After attending a diddi dance Open Day the length of time the process takes is in your hands, as it is all dependent on how much time you can commit initially. If a provisional and then final offer is made to award you a franchise it can take up to 2 months to get to the point of signing the Franchise Agreement. After this, it can take up to another 10 weeks until you could be ready to launch the first class.
Can I buy an already established diddi dance franchise?
Yes, you can. Sometimes our lovely franchisees have to sell their franchise because they are moving, have other family commitments or find that it is time for a new adventure. To see what franchises are currently available to purchase and how much they are available for just visit our Resales page.
- 2018 mumandworking Franchisee of the Year (awarded to owner of diddi dance North Essex & South Suffolk)
- 2018 Elite Franchise Top 100 Franchisees (ranked #20)
- 2017 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 2017 EWIF Award for Young Woman in Franchising (awarded to owner of diddi dance Bristol)
- 2017 Woolwell Centre Local Business and Community Awards – Best Business Start-Up (awarded to owners of diddi dance Plymouth & Surrounding)
- 2016 Best Franchise Award – less than £25k investment
- 2016 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 2016 workingmums.co.uk Top Franchise Award for Family Friendly Franchise
- 2015 Best Franchise Award – less than £25k investment
- 2015 EWIF Award for Woman Franchisor of the Year (awarded to Franchisor, Anne-Marie)
- 2015 EWIF Award for Woman Franchise Employee of the Year (awarded to Franchise Director, Rebecca)
- 2015 Mumpreneur Engage Award – Best Interactive Business
- 2015 Mumpreneur 100
- 2015 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- 2014 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award
Feel free to contact Franchise Recruitment Manager Donna by email on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need further assistance with your enquiry.