Teach for diddi dance!
Do you love to dance? Do you love teaching? Do you love working with children? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time job? If you said yes to any or all of the above then we have the perfect job for you! Come teach for diddi dance!!!
Our diddi dance franchisees are always looking for reliable, motivated, enthusiastic and fun individuals to help deliver our preschool dance classes, sessions and parties in their local areas. So if you think you fit the criteria they want to hear from you.
Classes take place Mondays to Fridays during school/nursery hours & occasionally on the weekend and parties taking place any day of the week but generally on weekends. An up to date DBS will be required as well as being registered as self-employed and in some areas transportation is a must, but speak to your local diddi dance about this first just to make sure 😉
Full training will be given in the ‘diddi dance style’ so if you haven’t taught before do not worry. We will train you on how to work with this age range in our specific diddi dance way and while dance technique isn’t a necessity (since we are focused at this stage on just encouraging the enjoyment of dance) we do ask that a love of dancing is present.
So if this sounds like the perfect job for you get in touch with your local diddi dance today! All contact details and locations can be found here. Or scroll further down for an up to date list of franchisees looking for teachers right now!
Franchisee currently looking for teachers:
- diddi dance Lancaster, Preston & Kendal is looking to recruit a dance teacher in/near KENDAL – KIRKBY LONSDALE to start teaching sessions ASAP, full training given. The ideal candidate will be fun loving and have the ability to be silly in front of children and their grown ups. To be able to learn routines and have a natural flair for dance. Full training, uniform and kit is provided. You will need to provide your own suitable footwear and enhanced DBS check, own transport and own music system are an advantage.
Classes generally run at 10:00 – 12:00 in the morning and weekend classes are an option. There is also the opportunity to be trained in running birthday parties. We run during term time only and do not run after school sessions as the children are between 18 months and 4 years old. If you are also a graduate or at college studying dance/musical theatre and would like to teach please also get in contact.
If you would like to find out more please call/text Nicola in 07738406349 or email me a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews/auditions will be arranged ASAP.
- diddi dance Oswestry is looking for a teacher to train for 2 classes a week on a Friday morning starting asap which will then also lead to 2 classes on a Monday morning from September. There will also occasionally be the opportunity for work in the form of birthday parties at the weekend. The ideal person for this role will be fun loving, well organised,
enjoy working with people, particularly children, to name but a few qualities. This is a term time only role and you will need your own transport. For more information, please contact Emma on 0779250091 or email@example.com.
- diddi dance Reading & Wokingham, due to continued growth, is currently looking for a new diddi dance teacher to join our team to deliver our funky, full of fun toddler dance classes. Must have endless energy and enthusiasm, love working with children and not be afraid to be a bit silly! Extremely reliable and able to commit to regular, weekly classes (initially Mondays and Wednesdays with more to be added). The role would be ideal for a freelance dance teacher or exercise to music instructor looking to supplement their income during school hours. For more information or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- diddi dance North East London are looking for fun, enthusiastic and reliable teachers for their funky pre-school dance classes Mon-Sat (opportunities for nursery sessions and birthday parties as well). Must be able to commit on a weekly basis and love working with children. Good rates of pay and full training given. Must have a current DBS check. Please send CV to: email@example.com. Specific classes looking for cover immediately -Mondays @ Clissold House in Stoke Newington, Times: 10am & 11am. Nursery sessions and birthday parties also available. Must have a current DBS check, and would be required to bring a kit or equipment with hoops (provided) to and from the venue each week.
- diddi dance SE London is looking for a new teacher to cover maternity leave classes on Mondays at 10am in SE14 and Wednesdays at 10am in SE1, with the potential for 11am classes after each with growth, as well as a new class on Saturdays at 10am in SE18. Candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and love working with children. Email Anne-Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Currently none of our other franchisees are actively looking for teacher to cover classes but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to hear from you! Right before our busy times of the year, September & January, some franchisees are eager to take on a new teacher so do send through your CV if this is of interest to you because cover work, the potential for new class because of demand and expansions are always taking place & they will need a teacher for that! So why not get in touch today!