If you love to dance, have a passion for working with preschoolers, and are looking for a flexible role, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our diddi dance franchisees are always looking for reliable, dedicated, enthusiastic and fun individuals to help deliver our preschool dance classes, sessions and parties in their local areas. So if you think you fit the criteria they want to hear from you.
Most of the classes take place Mondays to Fridays during school/nursery hours, but some run classes at the weekend. There is also the chance to lead parties, which usually take place on weekends.
An up to date DBS is required as well as being registered as self-employed and in some areas being able to drive is essential, however this can be checked when you enquire.
Full training will be given the diddi dance way, so previous experience is not necessary, but the dedication to learn our approved lesson syllabus is a necessity.
So if this sounds like the perfect job for you get in touch with your local diddi dance today! All contact details and locations can be found here. Or scroll further down for an up to date list of franchisees looking for teachers right now!
Franchisees currently looking for teachers:
* need to be reliable and have own transport.
* hours will be dependent on classes available at time of enquiry, extra nursery contracts and parties will also be available.
* will need to be able to register as self employed and have/apply for up to date DBS.
For for information please contact Dani: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking to recruit a new part-time teacher in the Whitchurch and Cheshire West area to join our team!
- Candidate must be energetic and self-motivated, highly reliable and committed, fun-loving with a passion for working with young children between 18 months and 5 years.
- Teacher is needed in Farndon on Saturday mornings as soon as possible. Other classes are held during term time Monday-friday, depending on the candidates availability there will be more classes for them.
- Full training and equipment will be provided.
- Will need own transport and up to date DBS
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch.
⭐️ message us at www.Facebook.com/diddidancewrexham
- Need to be reliable & drive
- Up to date DBS and be resisted as self employed
- 3-5 hours per week, plus nursery contracts and parties at weekends.
- Good rates of pay with higher rates for parties.
- Occasional school holiday classes is required
- Full training provided with equipment and uniform
If you are full of energy, enthusiastic, and comfortable engaging with toddlers and love music & movement – please join my diddi dance team! We cover Oxford, Abingdon, Witney, Bicester and surrounding areas. Please share with friends & family who are looking for a new opportunity. For more information contact email@example.com or call 07922 668740
- Looking for people to join team due to territory expansion.
- Available 10-12 weekdays, with opportunity to take up extra nursery/school contracts.
- Need up to date DBS & be registered as self employed
- Must be able to drive and have own vehicle
- Candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and love working with children.
- Full training provided
So, if this sounds like the perfect job for you, get in touch. Training for the right person will need to start asap. New classes will open w/c 5th September. I am looking for more than one teacher in multiple locations so if you live in or around these areas please get in touch: Halstead/Sudbury, Witham/Maldon/Heybridge, Colchester, Clacton. For more information please contact Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part time teacher in Chelmsford area
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, highly reliable and committed We are looking to recruit a new part-time teacher in the Chelmsford area to join our team!
- Candidate must be energetic and self-motivated, highly reliable and committed.
- Full training given
- Registered as self employed and have up to date DBS (or apply for one)
- Suitable for someone to fit around school hours
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch:
⭐️ 07756 407162
⭐️ message us at www.Facebook.com/diddidanceEssex
- ideal candidate will be extremely reliable, love working with young children and not be afraid to be a little bit silly!
- The role would be perfect for a dance teacher looking to increase their hours.
- looking for someone to teach two classes in Lower Earley on Saturday mornings (term time), with extra hours during the week also available (within school hours, term time).
- Full training will be given.