We here at diddi dance HO would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest franchisee, Hayley, who will be running the new franchise – diddi dance York, Ryedale, Selby & Surrounding.
Hayley’s first classes will be:
- Starting 10th September, Mondays @ 10.30am – The Avenues Childrens Centre, Sixth Avenue, Heworth, YO31 0TX
- Starting 10th September, Mondays @ 1.30pm – St. Oswalds Church Hall, Fulford, YO31 4HJ
- Starting 11th September, Tuesdays @ 9.30am – St. Lukes Church Hall, Burton Stone Lane, Clifton, YO30 6DG
- Starting 12th September, Wednesdays @ 9.40am – St. Lawrence’s Church Hall, Lawrence Street, YO10 3BW
- Starting 13th September, Thursdays @ 9.40am @-St. James the Deacon Church Hall, 2 Sheringham Drive, Dringhouses, YO24 2SE
- Starting 13th September, Thursdays @ 11.15am – Super Sustainable Centre, Off Derwent Way, Osbaldwick, York YO10 3NP
- Starting 14th September, Fridays @ 9.30am – The Centre, Burnholme, Mossdale Avenue, YO31 0HA
- Starting 18th September, Tuesdays @ 11.15am – Reading Rooms, Church Street, Dunnington, YO19 5PW
To book your toddler onto any of the above classes fill in our Book a Free Trial form and address it to Hayley, or you can email her directly by clicking here 🙂
A little bit more about Hayley:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
I am engaged to my partner of 13 years and we have two beautiful children – Our daughter who is 4 and our son who is 1. My daughter is due to start school in September so we’ve been enjoying some lovely quality time this summer as a family including camping and some lovely days out. We also love to go cycling together as a family as my daughter has recently learnt to ride a bike.
What did you do before diddi dance?
I have been a stay at home mum for the last 2 years since having my son, but prior to that I was a Youth Worker for 12 years working with young people who were educationally and socially excluded and also helping to set up provision for community/youth groups who wanted to provide services for young people, including art, drama, dance and sporting sessions. My first role in the Youth Service was as a dance co-ordinator, helping set up and run dance sessions around York.
Why did you choose a diddi dance franchise?
I felt there were a number of reasons that diddi dance seemed like the perfect fit. Firstly, I could go back to my first love in life, which is teaching dancing, something I am very passionate about. I also loved the flexibility of working my business around my family , not compromising my own commitments such as being able to drop/pick my daughter up from school.
What are you most excited about for your new business?
I’m just so excited to see how much fun the children are going to have in their classes, as seeing their faces light up when they’re having so much fun is amazing. It’s such a high energy and positive class it will be a joy to go to work everyday!
And finally, which diddi dance theme are you looking forward to the most and why?
Hip hop! I always taught street dance so that style of dance is something I love. I’m also really excited to do Bollywood as it’s such a fun and energetic dance style!
Hayley’s classes will be starting with our Disco theme so don’t forget to book your FREE trial today!